- Justin Phu
A little late to this planning :P. Let's keep it short and sweet!
[P1] KR: Mindless is used to reflect on OKRs and Sprints
- Work on mindless on the next two Sundays.
- Get enough to start tracking work hours is a good start.
[P1] KR: Read a book a month.
- Finish reading "How to take smart notes."
[P1] KR: Write a post every two weeks.
- Write about how we've implemented "How to take smart notes"
- Write about planning :)
[P1] KR: Compete in a tennis tournament
- Kick start searching for a coach
- Get more consistent with tennis practice
[P1] KR: Work less than 50 hours a week.
- Start figuring a method to measure this (mindless? :)). Have shutdown and start routines.