- Justin Phu
Sleep Score - 78
Activity Score - 79
Readiness Score - 77
Meditation Sessions - ~10 (ish? We're on session 24 but have been doing it in April)
Books read this month - 0
Deep work blocks - ???
What Went Well
- Sleep score and readiness score are improving!
- Tennis is continuing and I am improving :)
- Meditation felt like it was being focused (but I guess I only did 10 sessions).
- Finally got Mindless APP to a state that it works and stores state in a persistent way. Though, have yet to use it consistently.
- Did the MSF course so I can get my motorcycle license :D
What Could Be Improved
- One word - GME.
- This world of stocks, squeezes and options consumed a lot of my time. I sure learnt a lot and also lost a lot of money :).
- Exercise other than tennis (gym, cardio, anything).
Not sure :o. Need to stop watching the GME ticker and focusing on deep work blocks.
- I am going to try find an accountability partner to help push through this month.
[P0] KR: Have a daily deep work block
- I definitely have deep work blocks blocked out on my calendar. Still hard to tell how often I'm doing it :(. Really need to take this super seriously!
[P0] KR: Mindless is used to reflect on OKRs and Sprints
- Eh, had a few lazy weekends. Did spend one weekend on it getting it running though!
[P1] KR: Read a book a month.
- ??? the only thing I have been reading is GME
[P1] KR: 90 sessions of meditation.
- Did a little better but still not very consistent. I'll go on a streak then forget about it.