- Justin Phu
Sleep Score - 76
Activity Score - 79
Readiness Score - 75
Meditation Sessions - 10
Books read this month - 1
Deep work blocks - half of work days?
What Went Well
- Maintaining relationships w/people in Australia and in the bay. Staying sane :)
- Haven't entirely given up on tennis yet.
- Adult things
- Got money in order. Student loans paid so we're debt free! Finished filing some overdue tax returns. Figured out some basic 401k, backdoor, mega backdoor things.
- Therapy has helped be a little more mindful. Trying to practice being flexible mentally and understand where extremes aren't beneficial. Probably finishing it up but was an interesting experience!
- Physical Therapy!
- New glasses & Contacts
- Although, that wasn't a result of the work I did during this month but rather the work I put in 6 months ago :P.
- Metrics slightly higher! Trending in the right direction.
- Morning and Night Routine.
What Could Be Improved
- Need to get more focused with work x2. Deep blocks. Remember to focus thinking on long term and everything fits in naturally.
- Too much work and not enough habits - as always :P.
- No Mindless.
- Focus next retrospective on habits O_O
[P0] KR: Mindless is used to reflect on OKRs and Sprints
- Spend one weekend on mindless.
[P1] KR: Read a book a month
- Finished reading how to take smart notes.
- Somehow I finished more books than I read.
[P1] KR: Write a post every two weeks.
- 0 for now but maybe I'll get a quick one out tomorrow!
[P1] KR: Compete in a tennis tournament
- Hit ~8 sessions of tennis! Nice job.
- Did ~2 sessions of yoga :(
[P1] KR: Work less than 50 hours a week.
- Started tracking morning and night stats. Still working too much in absolute numbers (I get distracted during work so by cutting down absolute numbers doesn't mean I'll do less work.)